Abraar Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abraar Island

A forum for abraar students....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread

Go down 

Do You ACTUALLY Like School and Happy Summer's Over?
Yes, of course. Education is better than fun!
The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_vote_lcap33%The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No, school sucks!!
The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_vote_lcap33%The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I really don't care.
 33% [ 1 ]
It doesn't matter, life sucks altogether because I'm emo and I have no life...*sigh*
The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_vote_lcap0%The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What's the question???
The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_vote_lcap0%The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
knows how to make wudu
knows how to make wudu
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo

Location : If I'm online, the Abraar Island Forum. If I'm offline, it doesn't really matter.

The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread   The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread I_icon_minitime9th September 2009, 12:41 pm

OK, many people are pretty bummed ab out summer being over. Some are actually esctatic to go back to school. This topic is to let al of your emotions out about the end of summer and the start of education for 10 whole months.

For me, I think that summer is being unappreciated and should be longer. Mad But then again, this is coming from the guy who thinks school should be over altogether.

So, tell us your thoughts on this crap of an "Educational System Being 10 Months of Hell (Especially for the people in High School, like me)". So yeah... Exclamation
Back to top Go down

The "Oh Man! Summer's Over" Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abraar Island :: General Talk :: Boys-
Jump to: